theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirno

Cirno

The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Two of the dolls quickly grabbed Makayla and lifted her up into the air, while another one held a knife at her throat, as if they were holding her hostage. The other dolls made a formation around Makayla, preventing Ray from going around. The leader stood in front and pointed behind Ray, as if to say "Leave, or else her life will be wasted, and her body used to make a mannequin."
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Makayla frowned. Well, this was incredibly bad. She angrily kicked the dolls hard. No effect. She kicked them harder, and began to kick them over and over again the hardest she could.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Ray stared at the dolls emotionless, before taking several of them out by surprise with her venom-coated throwing knifes (Drakel Magiscience invention FTW). Several of them were pinned onto the wall and some other stuff while she continued to aim at others calmly.

===
no, what you see is not what you think she is. Ray got a little startled lol.
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:00 pm

The dolls pinned to the walls started to glow, and with immense energy, they exploded, causing a chain reaction, causing all the dolls to explode except for the two that were there at the start. These explosions blew large holes in the wall, exposing a chamber where hundreds of dolls laid motionless. They all turned their heads and stared at Ray, and then proceeded to hover out from the chamber and hovered in front of Ray and Makayla who was released but injured from the explosions. The two dolls at the front, who appeared to be the leaders, pointed at Ray and Makayla with their weapons, and suddenly the dolls all rushed towards Ray and Makayla with their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Ray quickly equipped her spear (I call that Voiddy Very Happy) and started slashing sideways to ward off some of the incoming dolls, slicing straight into half horizontally before proceeding to "waste her mana" (spam!!) to protect herself. Several dolls had clung onto her forearm but she did not notice them until she turned. As fast as possible, she used her tail to rip those dolls off her forearm while she's attacking others at the same time.

===
Not sure what class she is using now, but definitely a trained (Dragon) Berserker and Assassin.

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Sun May 29, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ripping those dolls off her forearm gonna leave some knife marks lol)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm

The dolls were getting sliced like there was no yestermorrow tomorrow, with defeated dolls exploding all around the place. The leaders simply floated backwards, crossing their arms while watching the onslaught continue. Such an explosive force these dolls exploded with, that the very earth around them shook, and people in their classes could feel the vibrations.
Red continued to run towards his destination, while the battle continued. Cirno was woken up from the vibrations, and as she looked around to see herself being taken through the underground sector, she asked "What's... Going on?". She seemed confused, passing out after fighting with Sedq', and suddenly waking up to find herself travelling to who knows where.
"Oh, you're awake," Red said while carrying her. "We're headed towards our destination for the plan."
"Oh yay!" she yelled, excited because she knew that she was going to get what she had wanted.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Ray ignored the "quakes" that the defeated dolls made and continued to slice them with her *insert class here* skills until she took out a grenade and dropped it in front of her before she leaped away, causing them to follow her in larger groups towards the grenade.

The grenade exploded and had blew apart quite a number of dolls while leaving others slightly damaged. She then threw several knifes at the "leader" of the group before taking off towards Red's direction.

===
Grenades FTW
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Makayla frowned and started kicking every doll that came in her way repeatedly as fast as possible, and flung her arms about so fast (sort of like when you're shaking a spider off your arm) the dolls flew off. "DIEEEEEEEEEE," she yelled in an eerily inhuman and slightly demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Ray continued to run towards Red while at the same time using her spear to swat off any other "living" dolls away from her. While on her way towards Red, she took out her Mana Elixer and chugged it hastily before throwing another grenade towards the dolls.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Makayla saw everything go black, and soon she was killing everything in her way. "Must... kill... dolls..." she said in a demonic and robotic voice. Her eyes had suddenly turned red, and her skin pale white. Her hair had lost its pigment, and it seemed like she was morphing into a demon.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Red kept running through, aware that Ray and Makayla had followed him. He quickly took a left turn and sealed the entrance with an illusionary barrier, making it appear as if the entrance was simply part of the wall around it. He ran alongside Cirno and left more explosive charms behind him to deter the two.
"Persistant bunch I'll say, perhaps I'll have to finish them off before I make it." Red thought to himself, thinking about the possibilities of what he might have to do about Ray and Makayla.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:24 pm

After all the dolls were annihilated (complete with an unfriendly snarl) by her and Ray, Makayla dropped to the ground, slightly exhausted. She had no recollection of what just happened, and why were there so many broken dolls in front of her...? She shrugged, and looked around the room for Red.

She frowned as she realised Red was nowhere to be found. Thinking hard, she paced around the room and leaned against the wall. She sighed and was about to close her eyes and take a nap just there, when suddenly she heard a loud "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

/Mantai, your cue sunny
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Ray was in her Charger form (lol Dark, you said it anyway :S) and was charging towards the "wall", trying to break through it. Several attempts failed (OMG charge fail LOLOLOL) but she continued to smash towards the wall until she got onto the other side, wondering where Red had gone to until she saw the trail of ice crystal on the ground. She then transformed into a Hunter and stalked Red silently to not attract any unnecessary attention.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Red continued running, the sounds of his footsteps echoing through the passage, but something was wrong. Another sound, that seemed to be causing trouble. He looked behind to see that Cirno was leaving a trail!
"Dammit!" He said to himself lightly, and he decided to stuff Cirno in his bag to prevent her from leaving the trail. Once he had finished that, he continued to run through, placing explosive traps and breaking pipes and igniting the gas leaks, being careful not to waste too much time doing these things.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Ray continued to follow Red closely and quietly without his noticing while avoiding most of the traps he had laid (come on Hunters too can "see" right?).

===
Hunters are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Red quickly rushed through the pathway, hoping to make it to his destination before he was confronted. He took a turn to the right through a long hallway, and as he ran through, the roof in front of him suddenly collapsed, creating a dead end.
"Shit!" he yelled, turning around in frustration. He noticed a being wearing a hooded sweatshirt stalking him, crawling across the ground, with footsteps from Makayla coming from behind.
"Looks like I have no choice..." Red said, as he pulled out the cards from earlier (post 71 on page 5). He waved his right hand, and energy blasts came out in an instant, travelling straight forward before quickly changing trajectory towards Ray.

Last edited by Cirno on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't believe I only just noticed. Swearshirt -> Sweatshirt)
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Makayla shrieked and used this as a chance to run to Red faster. Huffing and puffing, she finally managed to reach Red and kicked him in the balls with what little strength she had left, then collapsed on the floor from tiredness (delayed fatigue from her demon transformation, of course xD)
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Ray stood and stared at the scene coldly before crouching. She growled as she inched closer towards Red.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Critical hit! Red was hit hard by Makayla's attack, it left him bent over in pain.
"Agh! Didn't see that coming!" He took a couple steps back. "How about you have a taste of insanity?"
Red's eyes flashed, and a red glow filled the room. As this glow intensified, Red and Cirno seemed to disappear from existance.
His voice echoed through the room. "Up, down, left, right, your perception of reality has been lost, now taste these last moments of insanity!" As he said this, the hallway seemed to warp and distort in strange ways, with footsteps coming from random directions. A moment after, energy blasts appeared from all directions in a circle around them and closed in on them quickly.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Makayla screamed, closed her eyes and wished it was just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Ray was struck by the energy blasts hard and collapsed onto the ground. She pretended to be breathing hard out of exhaustion while trying to regain mana by using her vines as roots (otherwise how do you think VineMorph can walk upside down on ceilings?).

===
IDK what to write, but definitely faking is good XD
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Red seemed to fade back into view in front of Ray and Makayla, but so did multiple other copies of him. Which one of these were the real Red, or if any of them were the real Red at all, seemed to be impossible to answer. Red's insanity-inducing eyes caused spiked aggression levels in those affected by it, and his illusions seemed to taunt the two with hand gestures.
"Come at me if you can!" he said, his voice echoing from all directions, as he stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Ray got up and stared at Red (staring randomly FTW) coldly before charging and hacking those copies with her spear.

However, on the "other side", she was just crouching there "invisible", looking at the battle between her delusional "clone" and Red.

===
Hard to tell "my" emotion... reason: can you tell me how a being with a skull face is feeling when he/she/it didn't do or say anything?

And not to mention that my OCs are capable of creating illusions to gain an upper hand. Since I toned them down, it gonna take a heck lot of mana just to have their illusions to last for a while.

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about what Sedq'rian had done... in my world XD)
Back to top Go down
RayneZ

RayneZ

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Name: Svetlana Chenitskaya
Stream:bad temper (NOTE: torturous don't go near her)
Bio: Russian
Red head, about 5'5 131lbs not much to share
Other notes:prefers to act as someone she's not, a quick-to-befriend woman (beware, {I don't trust some hawt women})
Speaks German, Russian, Hebrew and (of course) English

Name:Giorgione Villoresi (Rinne Volle)
Stream:sometimes patient sometimes no,has a bit of good temper
Bio: CATCH.ME.IF.YOU.CAN.GUY125 lbs, blond, 5'10, rich guy (because of his 125+ aliases complete with fake fingerprints, DNA, etc.) and has no siblings, linguist wannabe, learning Russian, German, Italian, etc..
Other notes:don't get near him he tends to kick people in the face (don't take chances) even if he's sitting down (>Very Happy)

Name:Aleksanteri E. Yletyinen
Stream:patient, very patient
Bio: 1st year HS, 5'9, 123lbs, karatedo and taekwondo black belt
Other notes:AGAIN DO NOT GO TOO CLOSE TO HIM HE'LL KICK YOU IN THE FACE UNTIL YOUR HEAD FALLS TO THE FLOOR

Last edited by RayneZ on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Makayla's eye twitched as she saw Ray's clone (but she doesn't know this yet lol) hacking and stabbing Red's copies violently. She sighed and walked in the opposite direction aimlessly, pushing away anything that got in her way. She had gotten extremely sleepy because she had transformed into a demon, and just felt like collapsing on the floor. However, this was not the time.

Every part of her body hurt, and she was running out of willpower... Man, it WAS hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: