theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Rayne, you're accepted. I advise you to make Rinne and Chen wander around the school and go into the place Red, Makayla and Ray are in, then suddenly spot them.

DON'T godmod, or I'll edit your posts and kick you out.
Back to top Go down
RayneZ

RayneZ

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Svetlana: *walks along the streets of Russia [Russian Time(RT):16:10]*

Giorgione:*eats pasta in Italy [Italian time (IT):14:10]*
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 pm

......That was terrible. We RP in Theater High, not Italy or Russia or any other country for that matter.

AND we don't use * * or : >_>
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

@Dark: right.... =/

Now what, waiting for Red?

Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Or you could just kill every Red clone and drag Makayla outta there. Youuuur choice. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Red: *eats dah fried noodles [Chinese Time (CT): 20:10]*
Red's illusionary clones faded away as they went down one by one, but this was futile, as they just simply reappeared after being dispatched of. They all laughed at their efforts, laughter echoing throughout the hallway. They stepped back, raised their hands , and fired energy blasts at Ray and Makayla, but a second after they did this, they seemed to slow down, and diverge into twice as many energy blasts. One of the Red copies jumped back from this and fired another barrage of energy blasts at the pair, his eyes driving Ray and Makayla further into insanity.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Ray wasn't affected by Red's gaze as she continued to crouch and stare at the scene (while her "clone" was being a tank XD).

However, she restrained herself from the urge to rip off Red's testicles and *insert any other organs here* due to the fact that she seemed... ticked off lol. (IDK myself seriously)
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Makayla got up, rubbed her eyes, and kept walking in the opposite direction, tripping on air every few seconds out of sheer tiredness, completely ignoring the Red clones.

Until she noticed a figure walking (very faaaaar-ly) in front of her. Thinking it was a teddy bear, she immediately gave chase to said figure.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

The figure noticed Makayla chasing after it. At closer inspection, it turned out to be the real Red, who was attempting to escape. Once he noticed her, the illusions disappeared, the room returned to normal and the illusionary clones all vanished. Following right behind him was Cirno, who hadn't noticed Makayla chasing them.
"I found an alternate route, once we take this, we'll be able to unleash the ultimate power!" Red said while Cirno followed.
"And then I'll be the strongest!" Cirno was excited.
Instead of setting up traps and diversions, Red decided to just dash ahead as fast as he could, perhaps hoping to get there first to unleash what he had in store.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Makayla opened her eyes wide. Her teddy bear was so not getting away! Determined to get her teddy bear so she could finally have a good sleep, she ran at full speed towards Red. Luckily, she was quite fast, and managed to get right behind Red.

She grabbed him by the collar and yelled, "TEDDY BEARS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN!"
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm

After Makayla had grabbed Red, Cirno noticed that Makayla had followed. With Makayla already being so close, Cirno panicked and froze both Red and Makayla.
"Umm... Whoops..." Cirno said to herself, realising that what she had just done was probably not the smartest thing she could have done. She tried to pry Makayla away from Red, but she was stuck tight onto Red. Cirno came to the conclusion that the best thing to do was to simply carry Red and Makayla to the end (Which obviously wasn't a great idea). Her attempts to bring Red and Makayla were limited, as she could only travel at a measly 1 metre per second with their weight.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:41 pm

The sudden change to the "environment" she was in had somehow stunned her. However, it barely took a moment for her to regain her composure.

But when she tried to leave, she almost collapsed out of exhaustion from overusing her mana. Instinctively, she took out several bottles of her mana potions and chugged them quickly, but at the same time, trying to sniff out for Red and Cirno (to chase them of course, what else?).

Tossing the empty glass bottles away, she unequipped her spear and began to crawl quickly towards them (like a Xenomorph! Just... without the tails and stuff... =/). When she saw Cirno struggling with Red and Makayla, she turned invisible and stalked them.
Back to top Go down
RayneZ

RayneZ

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:59 am

A.

Last edited by RayneZ on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 am

Natsu then notices Makayla and The Others causing trouble while he's making his 2 hour nap. "What are you guys-" Then interrupted by Rhade saying "So that's where you have been! I was looking for you!" While talking he turned his head around and noticed Makayla, Mantai , Red and Cirno.

Last edited by UniversalSystem on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 am

Ignore Rhade and Rayne's posts.

They are now kicked out from the RP.

IF YOU POST FURTHER, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 am

Makayla was frozen.

(can't post anymore. she's frozen. mantai?)
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:36 am

minorihugsyou wrote:
Ignore Rhade and Rayne's posts.

They are now kicked out from the RP.

IF YOU POST FURTHER, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
OBJECTION! Rinne forced me to post
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:01 am

minorihugsyou wrote:
Makayla was frozen.

(can't post anymore. she's frozen. mantai?)
Maybe I shall figure out what to do while wondering what's with Red lol. Razz
============
or... never mind.
========================

Ray almost knocked something down when she was crawling towards them. Not wanting to be caught by Cirno, she quickly vaulted over some of the pipes till she was certain that nobody knew where she was (while she continued to stalk Cirno and that 2 frozen people LOL)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 am

Cirno heard a noise from behind and panicked.
"Oh crap!" she yelled. She quickly snapped Makayla off of Red, tearing Red's shirt a bit in the process, left Makayla on the floor and quickly flew off with Red. Red slowly started to thaw out. "I can see it! There it is!" Cirno pointed ahead.
"Right!" Red quickly managed to thaw out the last parts of him, and made a dash for it with Cirno.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 am

Ray pursued them as they escape while still in her "invisible" mode (Mana... going down... LOL) till she was several feet behind them (off the damned invisible mode! It's hacking!! D:<). She then shrieked before lunging at Red, at the same time whacking Cirno off. Red was then pinned down by her weight as she ruthlessly clawed his chest and abdomen before taking off her mask which revealed nothing but bones, however with 2 pairs of pincher-like mandibles. Her fangs and canines were dripping with liquid-like substances that seemed poisonous (a little greenish and stuff, very "transparent").

===
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about turning off invisible mode lol)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 am

"OH GOD GET IT OFF ME!" Red quickly raised his arm which had a spell card, knocking Ray back several metres.
"Damn it, DAMN IT ALL!!!" Red swung his arms to his sides and created an explosion of rage, destroying most of the ground around him. After the dust had cleared, Red was seen glowing his own colour, with large black wings that spanned across the room they were now in. Red jumped back and flapped his wings as he flew to the back of the room, in front of a sealed door with a radioactive hazard warning on it. Cirno quickly flew towards Red, stabbing Ray with an ice spear on her way. "All this time fooling around with you brats, I'll show you the extent of the ultimate power!" he exclaimed while blood dripped from his body. He flapped his wings at Ray, creating a whirlwind to attempt to blow her back, while Cirno fired ice shards at Ray at the same time.
"HAVE A TASTE OF DESTRUCTION!" Red yelled, as he raised his arm and materialised a spear out of nowhere, which beared a striking resemblance to Ray's spear Voiddy. As he did this, multiple other copies appeared around him.
"I bet you didn't know this, my special ability is to be able to copy anyone's ability at a single glance. It's why they call me the Copycat." he explained, and as he threw the spear at Mantai, at the same time, all his other spear copies flew ahead as well. He took a step back, as more spears were formed and fired at Ray at an incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 am

Makayla's eye twitched. "Can you copy even Kekkei Genkai?"
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 am

lol wtf copying ability = copying weapons O_O

===

Ray was pinned against a wall as she stared at them coldly while they continued to pierce her with their weapons. A soft growl (sound more like a smirk-ish laugh that sounds like a snake to me) could be heard as she ripped off the spears off her body and flung them back at Cirno.

Again, that was all an illusion, she managed to dodge most of the spears as her "clone" acted as a tank. Being invisible (actual self), she managed to sneak behind Red and used one of his weapon to stab him in this chest before she vaulted away, invisible.

===
Spam! Waste mana! Waste mesos! And gold! And time! And energy!

YEEAAHH!!! That's what I do in MapleStory Very Happy (except does MS have skills that creates illusions... or something?)

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : When should I push Sedq'rian here BTW)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 am

"Ack!" Red was pierced right through the chest, his eyes glowing red. "Looks like I'll have to use this little trick again..." he said, as his eyes glowed more intense. He used the power of his insanity-inducing eyes to warp the perception of Ray and Makayla. He appeared to fade away from reality, as the room around him started warping and twisting. "Up, down, left, right, which way is where? Get lost in insanity!"
Red seemed to appear and disappear, appearing only to land a blow against Ray and Ray's clone, and disappearing right afterwards.

Cirno was confused by what Red had done, becoming a little distorted herself.
"I'll handle this one then!" she said, pointing to Makayla with an ice ball in her hand, which she threw at Makayla, and as it travelled towards her (appearing as if it warped from side to side), it formed additional layers of ice around the outside of it, making it grow in size until it was as large as an elephant before reaching Makayla.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:53 am

Ray continued to manipulate her "tank" while her actual self crouches at a corner while looking at Red attacking her "clone", although occasionally she was smacked by him (but most of the time she can dodge a little anyway). The "Insanity" effect did not seem to do much to her mentality or thoughts as she continued to stare at the situation with her cold pair of eyes... (detachable eyes...)

===

IDK when to drag Snakey in but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: