theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirno

Cirno

The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 am

"Perhaps I should just break the fourth wall and finish this more quickly..." Red's voice echoed through the room. A copy of Red appeared with a combat shotgun, and fired a bunch of rounds into the Ray Tank.
"BANG BANG BANG BANG!" the clone yelled, his voice coming from different directions each time, from behind, to the side, from above, from the surface even. The clone finished the tank off by rushing to its head, sticking the gun in the tank's mouth, and firing one last round into it. The clone then threw the shotgun into the air, and as it spun around, it changed into a magnum, then he caught it, pointed it to his own head and fired, the clone disappearing after that, with the gun disappearing as well. All this happened in almost an instant, noticeable because the passage of time felt distorted, with Cirno's attack against Makayla appearing as if it were in slow motion. Almost in an instant even with the slowed perception of time, Red appeared again and punched Ray right in the forehead before disappearing again, leaving behind some feathers from his wings.

=====

Ray the Huntress wrote:
YEEAAHH!!! That's what I do in MapleStory Very Happy (except does MS have skills that creates illusions... or something?)
Yeah, wouldn't that Hermit class do that with their shadow clone thingamajig or something?

Last edited by Cirno on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 am

Forum color distortion FTW.

===

Ray's "delusional clone" (or I call that a tank since that's mainly used for distractions and stuff) collapsed onto the ground with her head being an almost unrecognizable piece of gore. Ray herself, on the "invisible side" was stunned by Red's punch but managed to regain her composure quickly enough to dodge the oncoming attacks from Red.

The "delusional clone" twitched a little before it (or she, whatever) got up, partially headless and shrieked (from the throat! Owwwwww.....).

===
When shall Snakey come in?

---
Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:
YEEAAHH!!! That's what I do in MapleStory Very Happy (except does MS have skills that creates illusions... or something?)
Yeah, wouldn't that Hermit class do that with their shadow clone thingamajig or something?

No...? That's just doubling the damage with some "cool" effect. Bowmaster or something have this skill that creates a "target dummy" to lure away the enemies and stuff. Others either IDK or I forgot lol

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : takin' out the quote because it's pointless)
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Red summoned an illusional clone at each corner of the room, each one with a minigun (or perhaps we'll say it's an M60), firing bullets all around the room in every direction, each one of the bullets being an explosive round. The bullets seemed to disappear as they approached any other clones, and they seemed to not affect Cirno and Makayla, but they inflicted massive amounts of pain against Ray, perhaps they're only in her mind? Despite the possibility that they're merely an illusion, Red and his clones continued to attack Ray and her delusional clone with physical blows and bullets. The sounds of gunfire filled the room, as the bullets tore through both of them.

The slow motion movement of Cirno and Makayla continued, with Cirno's ice ball slowly propelling to Makayla, finally colliding with her in slow motion, and knocking her back, also in slow motion. Perhaps this slow motion was also all in Ray's mind? All answers seemed to be unclear, as Red's eyes of insanity continued to bring confusion upon those who it affected.

======
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:

No...? That's just doubling the damage with some "cool" effect. Bowmaster or something have this skill that creates a "target dummy" to lure away the enemies and stuff. Others either IDK or I forgot lol
Well I'm sure that combined, they both fill the performance requirements of the clones here. And in private servers, you can have basically every skill, and the shadow clone is spammable too, so that works well.
Also, that really fast bowmaster skill (Hurricane?) works with the shadow clone, so that's fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Ray switched her illusions "off" and equipped her armor (magic... otherwise how the hell do people change their armor so quickl- wait, that was one thing that probably bothers some of us: how the hell do we change our classes and armors so quickly in games lol) and curled in defense as the bullets bounces off her armor but at the same time annoyed her (the sound of "clang" "clang" "clang" is f**king annoying if you're using a piece of metal that can deflect bullets D:<).

(let's just push Sedq'rian here and turn him into unrecognizable gore or something shall we?)

All of the sudden a portal opened behind her and strange plant-like tentacles seemed to drag Ray out of the "insanity realm"... thing (does that means the untoned version of my OC can even teleport to the "argument world of Alien X"?).

"Hey, get off your defensive form, Stingray," A familiar voice called out. Ray lifted her head up slightly and saw Sedq'rian (whose face's slightly stained by his meal a while ago lol). She quickly unequip her armor and asked, "how did you do that?"

"Just wondering where you had gone since I could somehow feel what you WERE feeling just now." (telepathy win)

"Oh," Ray replied and saw Red in his demonic form (or something lol). She growled slightly before turning invisible and intangible (ghost mode on woot) and crept towards Cirno (obviously you do that to attack Cirno right?). Sedq'rian then transformed into something that look completely hideous (...Void Dragons look like a Xenomorph anyway) before hiding nearby.

======

The pain I am suffering now IRL is...
INTERNET LAG!!! Mad

===
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Well I'm sure that combined, they both fill the performance requirements of the clones here. And in private servers, you can have basically every skill, and the shadow clone is spammable too, so that works well.
Also, that really fast bowmaster skill (Hurricane?) works with the shadow clone, so that's fucking awesome.[/quote]

And then it barely take 20 to 30 seconds to defeat Pink Bean and its statues.

Hurricane Arrows + Shadow Clone = over 20~50K of damage per second in private server I bet.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Natsu quickly notices the portal and Mantai reequipping her armor, It reminds him of someone terrifying from his guild, (btw am i back? if i am not i'm sorry for interrupting but if im not included then it's fine, i won't join the role play pirat )
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:52 pm

What Red was doing: Still hiding and having his illusionary clones fire around the room
What Cirno was doing:
Cirno had just knocked back Makayla with her ice ball, knocking her against the wall. She then proceeded to fire ice shards at Makayla, unaware of Ray stalking her.

====
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:
Cirno wrote:

Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Also, that really fast bowmaster skill (Hurricane?) works with the shadow clone, so that's fucking awesome.

Hurricane Arrows + Shadow Clone = over 20~50K of damage per second in private server I bet.
In private servers, unless the damage gets uncapped, 99999 is the max per hit. In some servers that I played, I managed to hit over 200 million per star thrown
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Makayla frowned, her eyes filled with rage. She did NOT want to be defeated by Cirno. But she fell to the floor, and there was a deafening silence.

All of a sudden, Makayla got up and pushed the ice bag towards Cirno, and started stomping in anger towards her. Claws quickly grew from her hands and her eyes glowed blood red.

It was confirmed... Makayla had just entered the final and most damage-wrecking stage of her Demon Mode.
-------------------
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:
Cirno wrote:

Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:

In private servers, unless the damage gets uncapped, 99999 is the max per hit. In some servers that I played, I managed to hit over 200 million per star thrown[/quote]
Quoting for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Cirno panicked, and quickly fired a lot more ice shards with greater size, hoping to deter her.
Red's clones simply continued firing throughout the room, although this was only in the perception of the half dragons (or whatever). Cirno and Makayla were unaffected by these illusionary clones or the bullets, but the room still appeared distorted to them.
"You can't take this forever! Soon you'll be sent into pure insanity!" Red's voice continued echoing from around the room, with him disappearing and reappearing around the room simply standing instead of attacking Ray.

=====

minorihugsyou wrote:

Cirno wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:
Cirno wrote:

Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:

In private servers, unless the damage gets uncapped, 99999 is the max per hit. In some servers that I played, I managed to hit over 200 million per star thrown
Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Makayla kept dodging the bullets (Demon Mode has its advantages, but she's probably already overused it a thousand times over already) at an insane speed. However, a single ice shard managed to hit her, so Makayla fell to the floor in pain. She muttered indecipherable language to herself that sounded demonic.
-----------------
minorihugsyou wrote:

Cirno wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:
Cirno wrote:

Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Fixed it for you.[/quote]

Thanks. 8'D
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 pm

lol!
*Spies at the People doing stuffssss*
Wonders ( Am I even allowed to be here ? )
<,< >.> affraid confused

Name:Justin
Stream : ... Am I even allowed to be here?
Bio : Some ordinary school boy

Last edited by Green on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idk)
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Sedq'rian lunged at Cirno from behind and smashed her onto the ground, but at the same time, damaging her wings.

While Cirno was on the ground, he grabbed her and flipped her to her back, exposing her damaged wings. He then spat a strange thick transparent-ish liquid onto her back before gluing her wings together, disabling her from flying. (He's a meanie anyway)

*please tell me the part about Ray because I got a little confused again... -_-''*

============
Plasma Dragons usually use those glue-like substance to build their underground home lol, but since it's usefulness expands to gluing anything together obviously they will be using those stuff against their opponents. To get rid of the glue, please spit:
1) bile
2) acid

Thank you.
============
minorihugsyou wrote:
minorihugsyou wrote:

minorihugsyou wrote:

Cirno wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:

Ray the Huntress wrote:
Cirno wrote:

Cirno wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:

Fixed it for you.

Thanks. 8'D
Lol I can't even download private servers... IDK how or why either.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Green wrote:
lol!
<,< >.> affraid confused

Why not, you can be sec 1 Express, normal or nomal tech lol.
Those dragons are all in express stream BTW
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Ray the Huntress wrote:
Green wrote:
lol!
<,< >.> affraid confused

Great I can be normal >;3
;O HOW DID YOU SEE ME THERE!? * runs away and hides under a big rock*
*spies on them somore*
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Green wrote:
Ray the Huntress wrote:
Green wrote:
lol!
<,< >.> affraid confused

Great I can be normal >;3
;O HOW DID YOU SEE ME THERE!? * runs away and hides under a big rock*
*spies on them somore*
Looks a the time , OMG , * Green Goes to bed * dreams about these guys killing each other *
* Wakes up the next morning eating icecream while sleeping*
seriously got to go guys cya tommorw lol
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Cirno's wings had been glued together.
"W-What? I can't move my wings!" Cirno panicked and quickly ran away, stumbling around due to Red's distortion of everyone's perception. She quickly ran to the door
Cirno wrote:
Red jumped back and flapped his wings as he flew to the back of the room, in front of a sealed door with a radioactive hazard warning on it.
and trying as hard as she could, she opened the door. Red reappeared in the centre of the room and turned around as Cirno opened the door.
"Well, I guess I won't have to waste my time, I'll be able to finish you off quickly!" Red said, as the door slowly opened. A fog rolled in from the door, with a sound similar to water fizzing from being used to cool something hot off. As the door opened all the way, a silhouette could be seen approaching from inside.
"Ahaha! She's here! The ultimate power, in my hands! Right behind me! You all don't stand a chance against this kind of power!" Red laughed with a maniacal laughter that with the power of his insanity eyes, seemed to echo in a distorted manner and seem even more maniacal. A large blast of energy came from the chamber behind Red, and he quickly dodged it right before it hit him. "Woah that was close, but now that I've seen it, I now HAVE IT!" Red smiled with an evil grin, as the energy blast continued to approach the wall and crashed into it, blasting it into pieces. He raised his arm into the air, and created a ball of pure energy, and fired hundreds of other energy balls from this ball. "THE POWER! THE POWER OF NUCLEAR FUSION! THAT IS THE ULTIMATE POWER THAT I SHALL USE TO TEAR THIS WORLD APART!" Red yelled maniacally, firing more energy balls at Ray, Sedq' and Makayla.
"Woah, this is what he was talking about..." Cirno was amazed at this power, which seemed to glow as bright as the sun, and after a while of staring, she covered her eyes in pain. "Don't stare at the sun." she remembered.

========

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:23 pm

What if Sedq'rian somehow managed to survive after being torn into unrecognizable gore?

Ray may had gone a little psycho, but that won't stop her from Karma chargin' you lol, or survive a heck lot of radiation and can still walk around as if nothing happened.

Problem? The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 Trollface
============

Sedq'rian managed to pull Ray out of her "illusions" (created by Red) before he got struck by Red's energy ball. Ray was stunned by his action and was confused about whatever had just happened.

Sedq'rian quickly got up and pushed Ray off as he was again hit by the energy ball that had burned off part of his back which revealed his ribcage and lungs (that occupy more of his chest than YOU THOUGHT). He growled a little in pain before yelling at Ray (telepathically), "EQUIP YOUR DAMNED ARMOR NOW!!!"

"What about you?"

"Just do what I said!!"

Ray was quick to equip her armor but she looked at Sedq'rian in doubt (they talked to each other telepathically anyway). "What about you, really, what are you going to do?"

"Don't worry about that... I know what I am doing."

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : epic "which *something happens* which *something happens* which *something happens* which *etc.*)
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 am

Spoiler:

The silhouette walked out from all the steam from the chamber, and her form became obvious to everyone in the room. With her green hair ribbon, her long black hair, her shirt with a large red eye in the centre, her "third leg" which resembled an orange arm cannon, and her large black wings topped off with a cape with a starry pattern on it, she was quite a mystery indeed. She walked outside and saw Red standing in the centre of the room, and with his appearance, he seemed to be the 'leader' of what was going on.
"What's going on here?" she asked him, assuming he'd have the answers.
"These people were going to try and stop me from setting you free. I'm going to set you free again." Red explained to her.
"So... These people are bad?"
"Yes, they want nothing but to see your eternal imprisonment. Believe it or not, they're underlings of the one who imprisoned you in the first place. Now that you have been set free from your prison, they're the only things standing between you and freedom."
"And what about that bug over there?" she asked him.
"I'm not a bug! I'm the strongest fairy!" Cirno was annoyed by what Utsuho had said.
"She's cool, she's on our side."
"So then what do I do?" Utsuho clearly had no idea what was going on.
"Just kill these pests, and freedom is yours. That's all really."
"Right! These foreign contaminants must be eliminated!" Utsuho prepared herself to eliminate the trio of Ray, Sedq'rian and Makayla (I'll call them the contaminants). Warning sirens started blaring off in the background, with Red ending his illusions and leaving Utsuho to deal with the contaminants. The energy from Utsuho heated up the entire room, up to temperatures greater than 60°C, and quickly rising. 70°, 90°, 120°, the temperature just kept rising as Utsuho heated up the room to almost literally as hot as hell.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 am

You did realise that my OC could survive after soaking in lava right? XD

======
Sedq' and Ray weren't affected by the heat as they stared at Utsuho.

*nothing to write*
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:40 am

Makayla reverted back to her normal form immediately when the temperature hit over a hundred degrees. Immediately, she chased after Red and Cirno (I'm assuming Cirno is with Red) and grabbed Cirno's hand and dragged her over to where she and Ray were. "This is probably the best solution now," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Cirno wrote:
Cirno's wings had been glued together.
"W-What? I can't move my wings!" Cirno panicked and quickly ran away, stumbling around due to Red's distortion of everyone's perception. She quickly ran to the door
Cirno wrote:
Red jumped back and flapped his wings as he flew to the back of the room, in front of a sealed door with a radioactive hazard warning on it.
and trying as hard as she could, she opened the door. Red reappeared in the centre of the room and turned around as Cirno opened the door.
"Well, I guess I won't have to waste my time, I'll be able to finish you off quickly!" Red said, as the door slowly opened. A fog rolled in from the door, with a sound similar to water fizzing from being used to cool something hot off. As the door opened all the way, a silhouette could be seen approaching from inside.
"Ahaha! She's here! The ultimate power, in my hands! Right behind me! You all don't stand a chance against this kind of power!" Red laughed with a maniacal laughter that with the power of his insanity eyes, seemed to echo in a distorted manner and seem even more maniacal. A large blast of energy came from the chamber behind Red, and he quickly dodged it right before it hit him. "Woah that was close, but now that I've seen it, I now HAVE IT!" Red smiled with an evil grin, as the energy blast continued to approach the wall and crashed into it, blasting it into pieces. He raised his arm into the air, and created a ball of pure energy, and fired hundreds of other energy balls from this ball. "THE POWER! THE POWER OF NUCLEAR FUSION! THAT IS THE ULTIMATE POWER THAT I SHALL USE TO TEAR THIS WORLD APART!" Red yelled maniacally, firing more energy balls at Ray, Sedq' and Makayla.
"Woah, this is what he was talking about..." Cirno was amazed at this power, which seemed to glow as bright as the sun, and after a while of staring, she covered her eyes in pain. "Don't stare at the sun." she remembered.

========

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Green Happends to be walking around everywhere as he seems to notice the very bright light He runs to the room and looks for the light he slipped on the floor and lost his balance ones he noticed his shoes were untied , he quickly tied his shoes ( On the ground cause of the pain of the fall ) then quickly runs up to the light , Green says " Where is the light god =/ " then he noticed , ( WHY AM I GOING TOWARDS THIS LIGHT)? , he finds the Light and out of confusion of what it is he was shocked of the brightness affraid
Scared to his guts and fainted
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Pen? or lace.   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Green gets to the rhythm and starts dancing
then he notices his shoe lace went down again
".... ( I better go get that ) " , while dancing green tried to grab the shoe lace
and all of a sudden he tripped on the ground
Then Green remarked
Woops , I was going for my pen
Embarassed

lol!

king

Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 pm

And then Rhade woke up in his bed with jizz in his pants.

-

Will edit this to have an actual post later.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:10 am

Cirno wrote:
And then Rhade woke up in his bed with jizz in his pants.

-

Will edit this to have an actual post later.

Green notices Jizz wet his pants turns on his webcam on his laptop and starts picturing rhade on the bed , Then all of a sudden Red woke up in his bed with Rhade and Naruto with jizz in his pants
Back to top Go down
Cirno

Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 am

The image of Red in a bed with Rhade and Naruto was so exciting, that it filled the room with steam from the kettle. Then suddenly, Rayne woke up in his bed with jizz in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 am

...while Ray and Snake Gut was trying to kick Utsuho Reiuji's ass or getting their ass punted or... both. Maybe Sedq'rian's getting a new piercing on his balls! XD

Wait, maybe Sedq'rian's getting new piercings on his genitalia lol (you can tell I ain't serious can't you?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: