Share | 

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

"Alright then, let's go and get that stupid homo who needs to grow a pair!" Sedq'rian exclaimed with enthusiasm. Ray nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:57 pm

While rushing through the underground, watching all the traps he had set earlier, Red thought about how to catch Mr. Higglesworth, since the barrier he set covered the entire school, which was really large. "He could be anywhere in the school, it'll be a long search before we find him..." he thought, as he passed by the holes blown in the walls by the explosive dolls. Red took a glance at the leader dolls who laid motionless on the ground. "Such a shame, I'll be sure to take you back and repair you two once I finish this." he said, as he picked them up and continued on his way. As he approached the entrance to the underground sector, he could hear the sound of thunder and a bit of fire crackling, getting more intense as he got closer.
Once he finally made it outside, with the others behind him, he saw the thunderstorm he had created earlier, but this one seemed different. His storm had gotten out of control, sending down bolts of lightning very frequently, with plenty of trees on fire. "Heh, I guess all that time spent underground must have let the storm grow very strong. That's what I get for using a storm that grows as time passes I guess." Red was about to dash ahead, when he suddenly stopped to make way for a flaming tree that was falling down, so he wouldn't get hit. There was no time for him to calm the storm though, for calming it would also mean cancelling the barrier, which would allow Gaylord's escape. Red decided to take a bit of time to discuss the plan on how to catch him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:14 pm

"Well, storms never prove to be a problem to us," Sedq'rian said carefully yet confidently. "Certainly we can use it as our advantage, can't we?"

"And I could try to sniff out Gaylord," Ray suggested. "A reason why people often hire us to assassinate others... foolish human..." she snickered which sounded somewhat serpentine.

"Now," Sedq'rian uttered while flicking his tongue, "I could kinda taste where he is... now... at a car park I bet."

"Let's follow those trails then!" Ray exclaimed. Sedq'rian nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 pm

"Heh, don't want to miss out on the action if they're right." Red decided to follow Sedq'rian and Ray to the car park, expecting to find Mr. Higglesworth there. Who knew it would be so easy? As they approached the car park, Mr. Higglesworth could be seen getting inside a tank parked there. "Oh wow, he drives a tank to school..." Red though to himself. The tank aimed its barrel at the team and fired explosive rounds at them. with mini turrets firing bullets at them at the same time. Red quickly dodged the rounds from the tank, while using Cirno to make an ice shield to protect himself, Cirno and Utsuho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Sedq'rian quickly equipped his impenetrable shield to deflect those bullets and explosive rounds. Ray's delusional "clone" then ducked around to distract Mr. Higglesworth while her actual self sneaked towards the tank to plant a suspicious-looking device on it before she darted away lest she got blown (lol).
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Red noticed the device being planted on the tank, and quickly took cover to avoid being hurt by it. Red noticed Makayla not doing anything and quickly dragged her behind a car to protect themselves from the explosion to come. "BOOM!" Cirno yelled, as she expected the tank to explode in a fiery explosion. Utsuho panicked from Cirno's yelling and quickly fired a large energy blast at the tank while yelling "BOOM?! WHERE?!", her energy blast causing the device planted by Ray to go off earlier than what was expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Ray and Sedq'rian quickly shielded themselves from the debris that were sent flying all over the place by the exploding tank.

When the dust and wreckage settled (in several seconds), Ray's delusional "clone" inched closer towards the mess to see if Mr. Higglesworth was still alive or had blown to bits and pieces whereas Sedq'rian and Ray (actual self) kept themselves quite a distance away.

"You think he will survive that explosion?" Ray asked Sedq'rian telepathically. He shrugged. "Let's wait and see..."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Red slowly approached the explosion site, watching as a bolt of lightning crashed down at where the tank would be. As the dust cleared, a paralysed Mr. Higglesworth was seen laying down on the ground, obviously injured from the combination of his tank exploding and getting zapped by lightning. People could be seen in their classes, looking outside at the madness that just took place. Two dragons, a hell crow, an ice fairy, and two human-looking people were seen standing around an injured principal on the asphalt. Everyone simply stared in shock.
A group of staff members quickly rushed to the scene to try and take Mr. Higglesworth away to the hospital, threatening expulsion if they tried to interfere.
"Should we let them? Or should we just risk it and finish him now?" Red quietly asked Ray and the others, just so that nobody would rush in and risk their expulsion if Ray or Makayla didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 am

Ray shrugged, as she cast her delusional spell off.

"We could had finished him off in such a pathetic state now!" Sedq'rian smirked as he lunged at Mr. Higglesworth. Grabbing him by the throat, Sedq'rian quickly leaped away before some of the staff members could stop him from taking that principal away. Everyone was completely dazed when they saw Sedq'rian smashing Mr. Higglesworth onto the ground before proceeding to bite off his throat and ripping his head off. Blood began to spew out from Mr. Higglesworth's neck as Sedq'rian stood beside the corpse triumphantly. (and everything happened in mere seconds... he's a predator!!)

"So you guys gonna expel me now for murdering the principal, eh?!" Sedq'rian taunted the staff members (in a real cocky manner), "Or even charge me with murder, eh?? You guys have any idea why YOU hire me to murder YOU??"

"What the f**k are you doing?!" Ray screamed at Sedq'rian telepathically but there was no reply.

===
I think this is the reason why only ZP and Herman (and etc.) can tolerate him. XD
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Red stared at what had just happened. Cirno and Utsuho were terrified.
"R-Red?" Utsuho asked him. "Is this what we'll be doing every day to save society? The ruthless murders and all?"
"Well I'd like to try and keep those to a minimum, but yeah, that's what it's all about. It's all revenge for the good of society. You understand right?"
"Well I guess, but... Isn't there another way we can do this?" she asked him.
"Perhaps we'll try to avoid killing and stick with kidnapping and torture then?" Red said with a smile.
"TORTURE! THE BEST KIND OF PUNISHMENT!" Cirno yelled.
"I'm not really sure..." Utsuho said lightly. Red placed his hand on her shoulder and told her,
"It's ok. No matter what happens, I'll keep you safe."
"Can we leave yet? The people are starting to look annoyed..." Cirno was worried, as some of the teachers seemed to be fuming with rage, while the students in their classed turned away, terrified by what just happened and they hoped it was just a trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:20 pm

"Oh, that would be perfect," Sedq'rian turned towards Red with a devilish grin on his face. "I won't mind torturing them... they deserve it..."

"Well..." Ray uttered slowly, "Let's get out of here then. I guess some of the "skills" can be toggled off by now." Sedq'rian nodded before he proceeded to gnaw onto Mr. Higglesworth's head while dragging his (GAYLORD Higglesworth) somewhat smashed remains with him. Ray then opened a portal to the Void and said, "Well, you are always welcomed to my brother's "second home"."

Then, she stepped into the portal and disappeared. Sedq'rian too, followed her in.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Makayla stared in fright at the horrifying scene that just happened. "I'll save the world later, right now I REALLY have to go puke..." However, she was interrupted by a fuming staff member throwing a punch at her. She quickly dodged it (she has good speed since she's a demon), and glared at the staff member. "Hey, what did you do that -" cough - "for?"

"You! You and the other one! You killed Mr. Higglesworth? Do you have any idea what kind of wrench that throws in our plan?!" the staff member barked in indignation.

"Oi! It wasn't me who did it anyway! I'm already at near-puking state her and..." Makayla wanted to punch the staff member, but she HAD to ask: "What plan, anyway? Is it a plan to dominate the world or something?"

The staff member smirked. "Kill all the students in this school, then rob their houses and take everything. THEN dominate the world. For every evil villain, funds are a prerequisite. And I'll start with YOU and your bunch of friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:01 pm

"Heh, I'm not sure you'd want to do that," Red commented, "you don't know who you're dealing with."
"Yeah!" Cirno added. "I'm the strongest! You and your friends don't stand a chance!"
"Hell, I could leave Makayla by herself and she'd mop the floor with your blood." Red scoffed arrogantly. This only got the staff member more pissed. "Say, you can take this fagola on by yourself right Makayla? If that's the case, I'll just follow the dragons to their little void land." Cirno quickly rushed in to see what was in the void, while Utsuho tripped and fell into the portal. "Eh, I guess I should go and take care of those two, never know what they might get into when left alone..." Red commented, then went inside the portal.
"I'm counting on you! Smash this guy's head so far into the ground that it becomes an artifact for archaeologists in the future!" he waved before entering the portal, throwing a rock at the staff member just to piss him off more.

Last edited by Cirno on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Makayla's eyes widened in surprise. She had not known it would come to this. However, she was confident enough in her own abilities. "Okay," she said confidently, "I'll take you on."

Her eyes turned completely white, and her skin turned pale white. Her hair lost all of its colour, and she seemed to be concentrating very hard. The staff member raised an eyebrow. "Although I'll admit that's pretty scary, that's not enough for a superior villain like me," he said loudly, and charged at Makayla, intending to punch her.

"Not so fast," Makayla said, and dark energy appeared around her. She clenched her fist and an asteroid with dark energy floating around it fell through the carpark ceiling, and crushed the staff member.

Makayla instantly reverted back to normal, and collapsed on the ground in tiredness. "W-Was that good enough?" she asked the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 pm

While the portal is still open, Sedq'rian grabbed several facehugger and tossed them out of the portal towards the staff members whereas several headcrabs (Poison and fast variations) leaped out of the portal and latched onto some of the staff members. A skeleton-like tail then emerged from the portal to drag Makayla in before the portal closed "for good".

"Now let's see how they are going to take care of those facehumpers..." Sedq'rian smirked. A loud amused hiss could be heard from a strange alien-like creature (that dragged Makayla into the Void) after that.
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

"Ugh, you could've at least brought me in using a less rough way," Makayla complained. "My body's aching worse now. Do you know how hard it is to summon a meteor to crush your enemy? That's why being a demon is utterly hard and..." She stopped when she realised no one was listening, and sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well it looks like we're all here..." Red commented, while observing his surroundings. Cirno was running around, seeing what she could freeze for fun. "Well, now that we're here, now what do we do?" he asked the dragons.
"Yeah, this place looks a bit scary... When are we leaving?" Utsuho asked, terrified of where she was (not sure what's in it lol, like void creatures, or what the sky/whatever looks like lol)
"Hmm... So we basically killed the principal and a whole bunch of staff members. No way are we getting back there as students... Heh." Red simply walked around, looking at what there was to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Despite her fatigue and pain, Makayla smiled evilly. "There are still the others," she replied casually. "Mr. Higglesworth may not be the mastermind behind the plan. It really could be someone else. Besides, there are loads of staff members and teachers left in the school. There's the vice-principal. Ten bucks ALL of them are involved in the plan."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:52 pm

"So the plan is to go on a killing spree? I don't object." Red decided to sit down while he waited for Cirno and Utsuho to come back from their Void Exploring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:54 pm

"Well, not while I'm in this state," Makayla complained (again). "This is terrible! Can't you bring me to a doctor or something? Or prop me up against a chair. I'm, like, lying flat on the floor." She directed a glare to Red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:14 pm

"I supposed we should just take a break here," Sedq'rian smiled, "Don't worry about becoming part Void, staying here for a day or two won't turn you into one of us." The Void Dragon hissed again in agreement before lifting Makayla and placed her on its back (with its skeletal tail of course).

Out of blues, a portal opened and a terribly grotesque bipedal creature emerged from it. "Hello, my dear Sedq'rian..." It called out in its deep voice, "Looks like you had brought some friends along with you, eh?"

"Yeah, takin' some break and maybe a short refuge in here," Sedq'rian answered excitedly, "from some jackasses in the mortal world."

"So, since I saw what you did outside... I supposed they aren't the only one you'll have to deal with," The Elder Void Wyrm said, "I could tell you that there are more in the school itself. You and your friends... must find them... and destroy them... whatever you all gonna do before that... it doesn't matter..." Sedq'rian nodded in agreement.

"They deserve pain..." Ray hissed, "And they took their power for granted..."

"Now," the Elder Void Wyrm continued, "Since you had already taken care of that idiot, next stop shall be ridding half of those staff members. My dear Sedq'rian and his sibling will guide you." Then, he left.

"Make yourself at home," Sedq'rian told his company (or IDK), "oh and you may call this my "second home" because this was where I used to live in."

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol I think 2 words is better than one)
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 pm

"Sounds like a plan," Makayla said, nodding her head in approval. The sheer excitement of riding on a Void Dragon had cured her pains, and she was ready to fight anytime. "Now, you see, it seems like some of the weaker staff members can only do hand-to-hand combat," she continued. "We can obviously use this to our advantage by holding them hostage, if you want. Opinions?" She looked hopefully at everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 pm

The Void Dragon hissed in excitement, "Count me in!"

"Looks like my companion likes you a lot, Makayla," Sedq'rian smiled as he stroked the Void Dragon's neck, "He's a nice guy, but make sure you let him out once in a while because he's sometimes hyper as hell."

"Well, those facehuggers and headcrabs we got should probably take care of several of them," Ray shrugged, "but judging by what Sedq'rian's (double quote) "dad" had said... some of them are still pretty clueless about whatever that had just happened. We need to be careful here."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:44 pm

(On Dark's request, I'm just gonna throw Itachi into the plot)
Red figured that while torturing was in the agenda, he may as well bring someone who was an expert at torturing.
"Things seem to be going insane, so I may as well crank it up a notch." Red said, as he pulled out a cell phone from his pocket and dialled a number. After waiting a while, he heard it pick up. "Heeeyy, Yukari! Yeah, it's me, Red. Sorry for interrupting your sleep or whatever, but I'd just like to make a request that you drop 'him' in here where I am. I'm gonna go cause a little trouble and I need him to torture people. Why? Heh, just because. Hey, it USED TO BE for a good cause! Yeah, it's pretty much gonna be a sadistic killing spree for justice. So yeah, I'm in this void place, so feel free to drop him in here. Kay thanks, bye. Oh, and tell the others I'm doing fine. I managed to set Okuu free, and Cirno's still lively as ever. See ya!" Red hung up, his conversation making no sense to Makayla and the dragons, but Utsuho and Cirno seemed to grasp what he was on about, but they didn't know who 'he' was. "Yeah, I just called a friend, and she'll be dropping in someone who can hel-" he was interrupted by a portal opening up near the group, facing downwards. The portal seemed to be slightly elliptical in shape, with ribbons tying off the ends, and when peered into simply showed a dimension where eyes lined the walls. A creepy portal indeed. Not long after this portal opened, a dark figured fell from it, and landed on the ground in front of the group. The person had a dark robe with red cloud patterns on it. It was none other than Itachi Uchiha.
"This genjutsu is no match for me." he said as he tried to dispel the genjutsu, but alas, there was none.
"This ain't no genjutsu. You're here to help me and my new team to torture people. So yeah." Red handed Itachi a pink shower cap. "I'm sure you remember this." Red smirked with a mischievous smile. Itachi quickly snatched it before anyone else noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Makayla stared in horror at the man that had just dropped out of nowhere in front of her. "Red, you have incredibly strong connections," she commented. "But I assume he's some sort of battle weapon?"

Not waiting for Red to reply, she instructed Itachi, "Look, we need you to torture people however you can. Torture them good. If you can torture 'innocent' staff members in a 'normal' school, that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next