Share | 

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 pm

While Sedq'rian leaned his back against his companion, he asked, "So when are we going to strike?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://segamen.deviantart.com
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:29 pm

"And why would I take orders from you?" Itachi asked, not willing to take orders from a mere human-looking girl.
"Because what she's saying is part of the plan." Red told him, "It must take a lot of energy to use your Mangekyou sharingan, so my dragon partners have mana potions in case you need them."
Red turned to Sedq'rian and said "Well we can strike whenever. Now that the school's probably in panic, now is probably a good time." Cirno tugged on Itachi's robe, and asked him a question.
"Why do you wear this robe? It seems cool and all, but it must be awfully hot in there." Cirno accidentally looked directly into Itachi's eyes and passed out from his powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Sedq'rian thought for a while before tapping his companion's collar, "So, when you gonna strike?"

The Void Dragon nodded excitedly and hissed, "Now! Now! Now! Can't wait to stab them with my tail!"

"Now... get ready guys..." Sedq'rian said, before counting down to open the portal back to the school.

"Now go!" Ray hissed before lunging straight into the portal with her invisible mode on, right onto the roof of the school. "Yeah, all I can smell is panic and fear in the air..." she noted before signalling others out. That Void Dragon then stuck his (I assume it's an unnamed male Void Dragon for Dark to name) head and neck out to look around before he muttered to himself, "Yeah, that familiar taste..." He then stepped out of the portal for others to leave the Void too.

"So what's your plan?" Ray asked Red.
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm

"Well it's basic really." Red replied. "Just obliterate any who appears to be a threat of any kind. If I kill an innocent, oh well, I'll keep going." Red flexed his right hand, and he opened it quickly, claws quickly extended from his fingers. He prepared himself to sprint out of the portal and murder anyone in his path. Before he left, he told Cirno and Utsuho "Use your attacks to kill or incapacitate anyone who seems to be of authority. That's all." Red dashed out through the portal, claws extended, lethally slashing any staff who got in his way. His eyes turned more feline-like as his agility increased, faster than he had ever been seen running by Snakey and the others. He quickly leaped into one of the top windows of a classroom and stabbed a teacher right in the throat with his claws. He then proceeded to dash through the school, killing any teachers who tried to stop him.
Cirno decided to just use the easy way of killing targets. 'Spam attacks everywhere and you'll probably get them'. Disregarding the students, Cirno used her ice powers to fire large icicles into the building, hoping to hit her targets.
Utsuho simply tore down buildings using her nuclear fusion power, firing beams of energy into the buildings, decimating them and leaving no remains, not even any skeletons. "If this is what Red-sama wants..." Utsuho thought to herself while doing this.
Itachi [insert what Itachi does].
It was chaos, with the 4 of them annihilating anything that happened to get in the way. Building after building came down, with people panicking in the school, warning sirens going off, and the barrier still preventing everyone's escape.
Running from classroom to classroom, Red continued to brutally murder every teacher he came across, even bursting through walls to get to the next classroom. Anyone that tried to stop him simply got their throats slit open and their organs torn out.
"F*CK YEAH, RAMPAGE!!!" Red screamed, as he continued to violently kill each and every teacher, while Cirno's ice attacks froze each building to temperatures that are impossible for normal humans to survive. With all the madness going on, it made the students wonder what the hell they missed when they fell asleep during class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh, right..." Sedq'rian uttered before transforming into a reptilian (Yautja FTW) and sneaked towards those that had to be slain.

Ray (while in her invisible mode) started to leap from blocks to blocks to hunt the staff members she thought would post a threat to them. The moment she spotted one (mind reading skill FTW), she dropped right behind him and turned her invisible mode off. However, instead of looking like her usual self, she looked like the Predator (yep, it's the Yautja). As silently as she could, she grabbed that staff member and gagged him with her gauntlet-protected claw before stabbing the Wrist Blades through the back of his head, tearing it off entirely. Then, within seconds, she disappeared to hunt the others.

Meanwhile, Sedq'rian's extreme parkour had brought him to the staff office (on the block that haven't collapsed yet) entrance where he intended to sneak in without others noticing. While others opened the door to leave, Sedq'rian (with his invisibility on) quickly walked in and inched towards the staff members whom he thought was threatening his species' safety. As one of them turned and faced Sedq'rian's direction, he quickly hid behind a conveniently placed block of wall to aim his Plasma Caster at his target (without being noticed). As stealthy as he could, he crept out of his hiding spot before he fired the shoulder mounted weapon straight into his target's head. Of course, holding the fire for a while would had increased its potential, and thus that staff's head was blown to bits and pieces. An attack like this had attracted others' attention, so Sedq'rian quickly darted away while the rest were tossing their stationary blindly (and all in vain for trying to find a freaking mandible-faced reptile-mammalian lol).

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit a little to make a little more sense)
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 am

Makayla ran out of the portal and glared at the mess the school had already turned to. However, it was HER turn. Since she was still in Demon Mode, she summoned many small meteors and made them crash through the ceiling onto the few survivors. She cackled evilly. "Oh, this will be so fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 am

While Sedq'rian (now invisible mode off, didn't mention it lol) was about to blow his target's head off (another staff member), unnatural hisses and screeches could be heard from above (2-stories office FTW). He looked up and saw several Xenomorphs crawling on the ceiling, one of them whipping its tail as a greeting. Sedq'rian then signaled them what they had to do and in a blink of an eye, half of Sedq'rian's targets were slain with organs and blood all over the floor. Those Xenomorphs hissed again, as more people are heading down to see what was going on, Sedq'rian signed them to leave while he turned his invisible mode on (as he thought others aren't quite a threat or should be taken care later).

While they were leaving, deep groans could be heard. Sedq'rian looked back and saw his (Fast and Poison) Headcrab Zombies taking care of some of the staffs and smirked. "Now... careful, buddies, I know you all can do it... turn them to one of you... again and again..." he mumbled just before he leave.

-

While Ray was still leaping around hunting for others, she noticed that the portal was still open and one of the staff tried to enter it. Her eyes glowed, and a Void Hound lunged straight at the staff member. Screams of pain and fear could be heard while Ray walked towards the pathetic human and hissed something illegible before stabbing her Wrist Blades into his head, killing him. The Void Hound then dragged the corpse into the portal while growling its gratitude. Then, she closed the portal.

However, as she was about to turn back and continue her hunt, one staff (who was hiding nearby I think) smashed her skull with his crowbar, breaking some of her teeth and one of the mandibles which stunned her. While she was dazed by the attack, before the staff could smash her face again, a Xenomorph grabbed that staff and flung him off the building, ending his life in a matter of seconds. When Ray regained her composure, she hissed a thank to that Xenomorph before continuing with her hunt (without healing the broken bones and teeth lol).

===
I don't think Ray has her helm (Yautja's headgear lol) on unlike Snakey... =/
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Several moments have passed since the massacre started, and already the population was cut in half. Dead bodies littered the hallways, as the team went on a murderous rampage. All remaining staff were alerted of the issue, and they all decided to get together in the conference hall located at the centre of the school to try and protect themselves. "What shall we do? There are freaks rampaging through our school killing everyone! We have to stop them... B-but... How?!" One of the teachers said.
"I'll handle those 'freaks' of yours..." a voice said from the group. When the staff stepped away from the teacher who said this to reveal them, it turned out to be Keine-sensei. "I've had experience dealing with people like this... After all, I'm not fully human myself... That bird-brain Okuu needs to be locked back up in her cage!" she said, as she burst out from the conference room ready to take on the team.

Meanwhile, Red was running through the school, still killing anyone in his way, and managed to reach the conference room. He quickly dashed from staff member to member, killing each one brutally but almost instantaneously. He only killed a third of them though, because he decided to let the others take a share as well. Ice shards started bursting through the walls, also killing a fair amount of people, and an energy beam cut itself straight through the centre of the room, vapourising anyone in its way. With this done, only 24 staff members remained in that conference room, with several more spread out across the school, and Keine-sensei ahead of where Red was travelling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Makayla ran up to Red. "Red, I think we should stop now," she said, huffing and puffing. "They might be having a conference here, but there was one who was attacking me like mad. I think he was even stronger than me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Sedq'rian spotted someone leaving the conference hall (when he was about to sneak in there) and thought to himself, "I suppose Ray can take care of this bitch..." He then produced several clicks and barks to signal the Xenomorphs into the hall before he blast one of the staff members with his Plasma Caster (shoulder mounted weapon).

*DK what to post here*
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:17 pm

All of a sudden, a guy about their age with raven black hair and eyes (I like that kinda thing OK? Razz) pointed a gun to Makayla's head. "You're the one who I was fighting with earlier, aren't you?" he asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Yes," Makayla mumbled miserably. This guy was pretty strong - she had shot many meteors at him repeatedly, had even gathered up her energy to shoot a huge meteor at him, but he kept dodging them. She had managed to dodge all of his gunshots, and one of her meteors had even crushed his gun, but after he revealed he had another gun, she gave up and ran away.

"Why are you killing everyone in the school?" he yelled in anger. "My best friend almost got crushed by one of the meteors you summoned! Well then, prepare to die - now!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Just introducing her now so you know what you'll be dealing with:
Spoiler:

Red sensed the danger Makayla was in, so he quickly dashed to the man with lightning fast speed, quickly punched him in the gut, kneed him in the chest, sweeped his legs with his foot to tip him offbalance, and striked him with his palm, sending him flying back. This attack seemed less severe and not as lethal as some of his other attacks.
"I'd put that gun away if I were you, someone could get hurt... And in case you're wondering, that wouldn't be Makayla or me." Red told him, pointing his finger to him in a fingergun-like posture. Red simply waited for the man to run off in fear. "Your friend's not dead, and if you simply run away now, perhaps I can keep it that way." he warned him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

However, the guy seemed to be unaffected, and got up without any change of expression. "YOU'RE the ones destroying the school. I have to destroy you." He retaliated by punching Red, and kicking him in the nuts in what seemed like lightning fast speed, then shooting them. (OWWWWW.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm

"Ack!" Red was severely hurt by this cheap shot. "I guess I underestimated you..." he said as he clutched his crotch, bleeding from it. Luckily it was only a fairly weak, but of course even the lightest of blows will hurt badly. Red decided to retaliate in an equally cheap way. He fired an energy blast at the guy, and used his insanity eyes' power to make himself invisible to the guy (I'll call him Guy). His blood trails could still be seen however, and blood mysteriously started dripping down to form a trail headed to Guy's left. But on Guy's right side, Red could be seen slowly walking towards him, extending his claws to brutally torture him. To Guy's perspective, the room seemed warped, Makayla fading into nonexistance to his eyes, and his feet seemed, to him, to be stuck to the ground. In the illusion, the blood trail kept on travelling past him to his left, and Red slowly approached him from the right, holding out his hand as he prepared to slit his throat open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

The guy, however, was not to be underestimated. He had inherited the power to see through everyone of his opponent's next few attacks from his family, which is why he was good in battle. However, he did not know how to stop these illusions, and instead ran in a straight direction, hoping nothing would happen....Suddenly, the illusion stopped. Who had stopped it?

It was none other than Uchiha Itachi. Itachi had gave Red a firm thwack on his pressure point, making the illusion stop. "War is not the answer," he smoothly told Red. "If we continue doing this, there will be more people coming to attack us, and we will eventually be outnumbered and suffer unnecessary injuries."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

All of the sudden, Ray uncloaked herself behind that guy and gagged him. Quicker than an eye can blink, she buried her Wrist Blades into his (that guy with no name XD) lower back, with the tip of the blades protruding out of his crotch (how long do you think Ray's Wrist Blades are? I guess around 21.38 inches [random number FTW]). However, whatever that was seen was only part of the other illusion. Ray's actual self was facing Itachi while she was complete invisible and intangible to that guy (but not others).

"Well, I am a sadist... I won't mind seeing them in pain greater than they could imagine." She admitted, "Well, since you probably think War isn't the way... you know what, maybe you can suggest something to us."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 pm

"Well if we're not gonna kill him, then perhaps it's best to leave for now." Red suggested, as he nudged Sedq'rian to quickly make a portal to the void to avoid Guy for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Sedq'rian clicked and growled to signal Ray and his Xenomorphs to leave. Reluctantly, Ray opened a portal for her company to enter while she continued to glare at that guy to be certain that she could release him from her "painful" illusions. The moment everyone (including her) stepped into the portal, she quickly cancelled off her delusions and sealed the portal so that no other people can enter it.

-

Sedq'rian and Ray transformed back to their "human" form and leaned against the Void Dragon (Dark please give him a name Sad) to rest. While they were chugging on their mana elixers, Sedq'rian noticed that Ray had sustained quite an amount of damage.

"Hey, you alright?" he asked. Ray just nodded a bit before her wounds "healed" by themselves. "That strike with a crowbar definitely hurt a lot, but it barely do much damage to me anyway. The one with more damage is Red... go treat his wound, bro."

Sedq'rian then turned towards Red and asked, "You alright? I guess you could lean against this Voiddy and rest while I get those... bullets out of your skin."

=======
"Voiddy", for Sedq'rian's case, is referring to the Void Dragon.

Ray, both her weapon and Void Dragons. But still, it depends.

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm

"It'll hurt like hell, but it's better than just leaving them in there..." Red decided to simply lean back against the dragon and let Sedq'rian operate (lol). "Cirno, Utsuho, you might not want to look... You know..." he told the two. Cirno simply turned away, while Utsuho covered her eyes, secretly taking a peek without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Sedq'rian nodded before he licked his claws clean. Then, as carefully as he could, he slowly stuff his claws into Red's groin to dig those bullets out. (I suppose you would be groaning here like f**k but whatever)

After removing most of those metal, his eyes began to glow (bloody red-ish color) as he stared at Red. At first it appeared that nothing happened, but seconds later Red's wounds began to heal. After a moment or two later, Red had recovered, not just from his bullet wound, but others, if he had sustained any.

*Ray just walk here walk there nothing to do other than staring at Sedq'rian lol*

===
The power of the Void... it's just THAT great. Very Happy

Last edited by Ray the Huntress on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix some craps that doesn't make sense lol)
Back to top Go down
minorihugsyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:57 am

Makayla muttered a "It's so small", but like Utsuho, also pretended to not look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 am

"There's no time for comments like that dammit!" Red responded, as he got himself dressed up. "Nice healing powers Snakey, by the way, where did you learn to do that?" he asked Sedq', as he put his pants back on. "So what will the plan be now, since apparently killing that guy will be bad for Itachi, what do we do as an alternative? We still have all those teachers to murder." Red commented, while Cirno was practicing freezing void creatures and letting them thaw out, occasionally running away from the ones that got mad and chased after her.
"I was just training, don't get mad!" she said while panicking, running from the void creatures that were chasing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:49 am

"Well..." Sedq'rian explained, "During the period where I stayed here, the Elders taught me most of the essential skills that all Void inhabitants ought to learn, that includes healing and teleportation."

"And then he taught me how to do all those nifty tricks," Ray interrupted. "Anyway, I suppose we could just lock that bastard into YOUR imagination, eh?" She suggested to Red. "That way we are just going to deal with one instead of a whole "horde" of them."
Back to top Go down
Cirno

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 am

"Well since Itachi is being a little pacifist, we'll either have to capture this guy and immobilise him or send Itachi back, since using illusions is apparently out of the question." Red watched as Cirno ran away from the void toads and void fish (just making stuff up at this point.) Utsuho simply sat down and daydreamed about who knows what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray the Huntress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well, I don't know, but certainly tying him onto something is good," Ray shrugged while Sedq'rian and the *unnamed Void Dragon* seemed amused by Cirno being chased by the Void creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   

Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next