theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Remake of Theater High

Go down 
+4
Cirno
Blackfox
minorihugsyou
Ray the Huntress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Cirno

Cirno

The Remake of Theater High - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remake of Theater High   The Remake of Theater High - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 am

Red calmly watched the situation from inside the void, with Cirno and Okuu also watching.
"So he turns the school into a giant flying fortress. I don't see why he couldn't build a better one, but whatever... So he escaped... Well, I guess this whole thing is over then..." Red commented, stroking the crystal Cirno was contained in.
"Will Cirno be alright?" Utsuho asked Red, concerned for her safety.
"She'll be fine once I get Yukari to get her out. Her powers can basically warp reality to her will. But she's probably sleeping now, so it's best not to disturb her for now... I'll get to that later." Red stared at the crystal, then stared into the 'sky' (or whatever) of the void. "Snakey will probably realise I'm here and come. I wonder what they'll be thinking about when they see the school turned into a giant fortress.I wonder what will happen now..." Red laid back against a couch that he found, waiting for the others. Cirno simply fell asleep in the crystal, not having much else to do.

Keine realised what the hell just happened. Red started a rampage over the imprisonment of Utsuho, and decided to annihilate the world because of it. "There's only one thing to do then..." Keine said to herself, as she decided to use her powers to rewrite history. Utsuho was freed by Red long before, Red got over society's corrupt ways, and Tekatsu and his friends never arrived at all. She rewrote history to let Red, his partners, the Dragons, Makayla and the Guy (forgot his name lol) to allow them to live a regular school life.

Concluded here, continued elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

The Remake of Theater High
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: