theateronerp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us to roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirno

Cirno

21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture. Empty
PostSubject: 21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture.   21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:50 pm

It's finally doomsday. May the 21st, 2011. The velocirapture has begun. It's your goal to survive this apocalyptic period in order to live on in the future. You're a group of people trapped within a grocery store closed for the rapture.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
UniversalSystem

UniversalSystem

PostSubject: Re: 21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture.   21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Name: Captain Bravo
Occupation (if applicable): Gym Trainer, Classic Surfer , Woman Charmer
Bio: The Day has Come , Zombies around, Captain Bravo has no other problem fighting zombies with his Kakugane! Silver Skin!
Other notes: He doesn't like tears.
Back to top Go down
Ray the Huntress
Admin
Ray the Huntress

PostSubject: Re: 21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture.   21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Name: Maqre'xtra Xdradq' Esp (or Ray for short)
Age: 2000-ish LORE years or somewhere over 20'000 human years
Occupation (if applicable): Keyboardist and guitarist of Snake Gut's Heavy/Power Metal band. She is also an Assassin.
Bio: Thought she may be VERY sadistic and cold at times, she treats others well and will often try to sacrifice herself to protect others from harm. HOWEVER, she won't wanna take your craps especially if you are a betrayer. Oh and also, she uses spears and daggers sometimes.
Other notes: Her mask is meant for covering her skull-like face and other "unusual" appendages such as insect-like mandibles and stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
http://segamen.deviantart.com
minorihugsyou
Admin
minorihugsyou

PostSubject: Re: 21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture.   21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:28 am

Name: Akane
Occupation (if applicable): Student
Bio: A know-it-all that's hard to get along with.... has some prowess with bows and arrows, but other than that seems to be totally useless.
Other notes: Will kick kittens for money.

(it's ironic we're doing this RP after May 21st, 2011 Wink)
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Teh Bounter Hantarr~   21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Name:Green
Occupation Bounty Hunter (if applicable):
Bio: Is a special Officer Who chasses Down escaped Convicts , skipped hearings , Also takes down zombies and more ,
He tends to bite his tounge alot and slip , also his shoe lace is always untied cause he doesnt know how to
Tie them up , He uses Guns at weapons and has fast speed

Other notes: He might sneeze at your face if you go too near to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture.   21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21/5/11 The (Veloci)Rapture.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theateronerp :: Fun :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: